Coin - A smart payment device for your cards
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 31.8 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi
- Author: Coin
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
Coin - A smart payment device for your cards Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Coin - A smart payment device for your cards app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Coin - A smart payment device for your cards Review0
Use the Coin mobile app to digitally store all your credit, debit and gift cards while managing which ones you want to sync to the Coin 2.0 smart payment device (up to 8).
Coin 2.0 has a built-in battery which lasts for two years (no recharging needed) and category leading acceptance with 80%+ compatibility at millions of merchants nationwide.
CONVENIENCE. SECURITY. SIMPLICITY.
The Coin 2.0 smart payment device offers these features to deter fraud and protect your data:
* Auto-Unlock protects the card information on your Coin 2.0 by automatically locking your device when not in use. When Coin 2.0 is near your phone, it will automatically unlock. The Coin mobile app also keeps tracks of your Coin 2.0’s last known location in the event of loss or theft.
* Identity Verification to help prevent fraud. To combat unauthorized use of your credit and debit cards, the Coin mobile app will authenticate correct ownership.
* Merchant Compatibility uses background location services (GPS*) to display nearby businesses which other users have noted as compatible with Coin technology.
* Continued use of running GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For FAQs and to learn more about Coin, please visit support.onlycoin.com