GST Helpline India app is a one stop solution for latest news, information, articles, Draft law along with information regarding proposed rates and their application across various sectors, frequently asked questions by the users and seekers, important links directly related to the GST and major points clearing all the doubts and queries regarding GST.
GST Helpline Description45
GST Helpline India app is a one stop solution for latest news, information, articles, Draft law along with information regarding proposed rates and their application across various sectors, frequently asked questions by the users and seekers, important links directly related to the GST and major points clearing all the doubts and queries regarding GST. It is a useful app to stay acquainted with every tiny information coming from the government authority directly in your hands.
Goods and Service Tax is a very significant taxation scheme which will absorb all the indirect tax like service tax, VAT etc currently prevailing in the country. The motive for creating GST helpline app is solely for sharing information and keeping its users more knowledgeable in the field of this new upcoming taxation regime. Talking about the design, the application is very well formed with simple design and comes with wide range of GST information links attached. The GST India related links can be easily accessed by the users.The GST FAQs offers wide range of questions asked regarding GST. Undoubtedly, it is an informative mobile application that provides every detail about the ongoing events in GST India.
The app keeps its users well informed on the GST through GST news and explains the working of GST India under GST draft law. The application is compatible with the Android version 4.0 and above. It comes with light configuration and simple User Interface.
1.GST News & Articles- This section is updated on regular basis in order to keep the users updated on the latest happening in the GST India, The section features all latest GST news and articles related to GST. The app notifies the users whenever any news & article gets published. The user may easily tap the required news to read it in detail.
2.Get Provisional ID Help- List of all states along with the procedure of applying for the provisional IDs. All the steps are provided that will be needed for getting provisional ID from concerned department.
3.Enrolment Process Help- This section contain A to Z steps for the enrolment process in the GST. The user will be redirected to the official GST India portal where they can login with their enrolment id and password.
4.GST Login- The User will be able to log in to the official GST website www.gst.gov.in through the GST helpline mobile application easily.
5. Applicable GST Forms- The Government has brought special forms that will be considered under the GST regime. You can go through the e-copy of the GST forms available in the app. The forms are important as these will be required to be filled by every taxpayer in India. The users can get a better understanding by reading the form types and know more about the registration and return process.
6. GST Calculator- The GST calculator feature allows the users to calculate their taxes. The taxes can be calculated in both CGST and SGST segments. The GST calculation is simply done by filling the GST rate and providing the applicable rates as input.
7. Flowchart- This section consists of the simplified flowchart of the GST Forms that will be required by Regular dealer, composition scheme, Tax Deductor, Input Service Distributor, UN Bodies, Embassies, Non- Resident Assessee, Temporary registration, Existing Taxpayer, E-commerce.
8. Final Rates- This section reveals the GST rates proposed in the GST council meeting i.e. 0%, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% (with cess). The goods will be included under these mentioned GST rates after the implementation of the GST Law in India.
9. GST Draft Law and FAQs- This section gives you a glimpse of the model GSR draft law in details as presented by the Government of India. GST draft law is important for the implementation of the GST India and acknowledge the proposed GST structure across different sectors. The GST FAQs consists of various questions related to GST India including 50+ FAQs by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.