M&A Tax Report
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Author: CCH Incorporated
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- M&A Tax Report February 2014 $4.99
- M&A Tax Report December 2013 $4.99
- M&A Tax Report May 2016 $4.99
- M&A Tax Report December 2015 $4.99
- M&A Tax Report November 2013 $4.99
- M&A Tax Report October 2013 $4.99
- M&A Tax Report August 2016 $4.99
- M&A Tax Report July 2016 $4.99
- M&A Tax Report June 2016 $4.99
- M&A Tax Report April 2016 $4.99
M&A Tax Report Description0
M&A Tax Report is now available on the iPad!
M&A Tax Report, the monthly review of taxes, trends, and techniques, keeps readers up to date on new critical developments in regulations and court cases with implications for M&A practitioners. Every issue is filled with expert analysis of recent court cases, IRS Revenue Rulings, spin-offs and other transactions, IRS regulations, proposed regulations, IRS announcements and notices, private letter rulings, and more.
Discussions of key details about current transactions, creative new strategies the IRS hasn’t yet addressed, and other insightful, practical, beneficial information make the M&A Tax Report a valuable asset to your professional practice.
Following is a sample of some recent issue coverage:
- The collapsible corporation rules
- Understanding ERISA? Is it possible?
- Business litigation recoveries -the capital vs. ordinary debate continues to smolder
- Going private—doing it right
- New tax laws
- New tax court rulings
- New IRS rulings and announcements
- Private letter rulings
The M&A Tax Report is written by top tax experts under the direction of Editor-in-Chief, Robert W. Wood, Wood LLP, San Francisco.