M&T Mobile Banking
- Last update: 4 months ago
- Version: 3.04
- Size: 53.4 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: M&T Bank
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
M&T Mobile Banking Description0
The New M&T Mobile Banking App: Now With More of What’s Important – including Mobile Check Deposit!
Banking should be simple, quick and convenient; that’s the idea behind the M&T Mobile Banking App1 built for both personal and business customers. With a design that’s clean and easy to use, you can check balances, deposit checks, review transactions and send payments – fast.
- Access your M&T personal and business accounts.
- Important information – like available balances and credit limits – is front and center.
- Deposit checks directly from your phone at no extra charge.2
- Make same-business-day check deposits until 8pm.
LOG IN WITH TOUCH ID
- Log into your accounts using just your fingerprint with Touch ID.
- Quickly make payments to almost anyone3 – all with the security of our Bill Pay Guarantee.4
- Easily move funds between your M&T accounts.
- You can even make payments to M&T loan and credit card accounts.
- Create, edit or cancel scheduled payments and transfers.
- For Business customers: View transactions that are pending approval.
- M&T branches and ATMs are easy to find, thanks to maps and directions.
1 Use of these features and services requires internet and/or data access through a computer or mobile device. Subject to availability and the same limitations as any service available through the internet. M&T Bank is not responsible for matters that are outside of its reasonable control that might impact availability and functionality. M&T Bank reserves the right to suspend service for any reason at any time. Your mobile carrier's text messaging and data charges may apply. View the M&T Digital Services Agreement for full details.
2 Deposits are subject to verification. Funds from mobile check deposits follow the normal funds availability schedule. Deposit limits and other terms, conditions, fees and restrictions may apply. Business day is defined as Monday through Friday, except for Federal holidays.
3 M&T Web and Mobile Bill Pay cannot be used to make payments: (i) to payees located outside the United States; (ii) to taxing authorities or other government entities; (iii) required under court order (e.g. child support); or (iv) in connection with any unlawful activity or purpose. Payees can only be added or edited and recurring payments can only be scheduled through M&T Web Banking®.
4 Bill Pay Guarantee. We will cover up to $50 in late fees if a payment using M&T Online Bill Pay is late and you (i) scheduled the payment sufficiently in advance of the payment due date to allow for the payment to be processed and sent by us, and (ii) the date you selected as the Delivery Date was no later than the date your payment was due, excluding any applicable grace periods. Further, your payment must be scheduled according to the requirements set forth in the M&T Digital Services Agreement and you must have sufficient available funds in your account. In the event your payee does not receive payment on time and charges you a late fee, contact Online Banking Support at 1-800-790-9130. We reserve the right to discontinue the Bill Pay Guarantee at our discretion at any time.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to the owner’s permission. M&T Bank is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Apple Inc.
Unless otherwise specified, all advertised offers and terms and conditions of accounts and services are subject to change at any time without notice. After an account is opened or service begins, it is subject to its features, conditions, and terms, which are subject to change at any time in accordance with applicable laws and agreements. Please contact an M&T representative for full details.
Equal Housing Lender. © 2016 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.