Banking should be simple, quick and convenient; that’s the idea behind the new M&T Mobile Banking¹ app. With a design that’s clean and easy to use, you can check balances, review transactions, send payments and find M&T locations – fast. If you have an M&T Business Banking account, please download the M&T Mobile for Business ...
M&T Mobile Banking Description54
Banking should be simple, quick and convenient; that’s the idea behind the new M&T Mobile Banking¹ app. With a design that’s clean and easy to use, you can check balances, review transactions, send payments and find M&T locations – fast. If you have an M&T Business Banking account, please download the M&T Mobile for Business app.Features:
- Access your M&T personal checking, savings, lending, securities and credit card accounts.
- Important information – like balances and credit limits – is front and center.
- Recent transactions are searchable and easy to review. Pay Bills
- Quickly make payments to almost anyone² – all with the security of our Bill Pay Guarantee.³ Schedule Transfers
- Easily move funds between your M&T accounts.
- You can even make payments to M&T loan and credit card accounts.Manage Transactions
- Edit or cancel scheduled payments and transfers.
- Review your recent M&T Alerts and transactions, from one location. Find Locations
- M&T branches and ATMs are easy to find, thanks to integrated maps and directions. Call Us
- M&T customer service is just a touch away and ready to help. Products & Services
- Learn more about our various financial solutions, designed to accommodate the way you bank today, while helping you build financial security for the future.FAQs
- Need help? Get answers to frequently asked questions like: “How do I cancel a payment?”Special Offers
- Who doesn’t love a great deal? Check here for limited time offers and new product announcements.
1. Use of these features and services requires internet and/or data access through a computer or mobile device. Subject to availability and the same limitations as any service available through the internet. M&T Bank is not responsible for matters that are outside of its reasonable control that might impact availability and functionality. M&T Bank reserves the right to suspend service for any reason at any time. Your mobile carrier's text messaging and data charges may apply.2. M&T Web and Mobile Bill Pay cannot be used to make payments: (i) to payees located outside the United States; (ii) to taxing authorities or other government entities; (iii) required under court order (e.g. child support); or (iv) in connection with any unlawful activity or purpose. Payees can only be added or edited and recurring payments can only be scheduled through M&T Web Banking®.3. Bill Pay Guarantee. We will cover up to $50 in late fees if a payment using M&T Online Bill Pay is late and you (i) scheduled the payment sufficiently in advance of the payment due date to allow for the payment to be processed and sent by us, and (ii) the date you selected as the Delivery Date was no later than the date your payment was due, excluding any applicable grace periods. Further, your payment must be scheduled according to the requirements set forth in the M&T Digital Services Agreement and you must have sufficient available funds in your account. In the event your payee does not receive payment on time and charges you a late fee, contact Online Banking Support at 1-800-790-9130. We reserve the right to discontinue the Bill Pay Guarantee at our discretion at any time.Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to the owner’s permission. M&T Bank is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Google Inc.Equal Housing Lender. ©2014 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.