Merrill Edge for iPhone
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 3.2.24
- Size: 133 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, and Smith Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
Merrill Edge for iPhone Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Merrill Edge for iPhone app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Merrill Edge for iPhone Review2
For Merrill Edge self-directed and Merrill Edge Advisory Center clients: The totally redesigned Merrill Edge mobile app lets you access and manage your accounts and investments where and when it’s most convenient.
Customize Your Dashboard
• Up-to-date Market data and News
• Real-time streaming quotes
• Explore heat maps and Interactive charts
Manage Your Accounts
• View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options
• View your brokerage accounts or any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill Edge
• Monitor major market securities
• Add securities to your personal Watchlist
• Track securities on your customizable dashboard
Pay Bills (must be enrolled)
• Make single payments
• Pay eBills
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• View pending, failed or completed check deposits
• Transfer money between your Merrill Edge investment accounts and your linked Bank of America, N.A. bank accounts
• Make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions that you’ve set up on the website.
Contact Us Easily
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
Guidance & Retirement
• Plan for college & retirement using the Personal Retirement and College Planning calculators
• Other tools available to help choose what matters most to you (IRA Selector calculator, My Life Priorities, Life Events)
Help Stay Secure
• Set up Touch ID® to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode
• Send messages and documents using the Secure Communications Center
• Monitor market performance
• Receive alerts
The Merrill Edge app for the iPhone is available to clients who have online access to the MerrillEdge.com website. Some of the features and services available on MerrillEdge.com are not available within this app. Please access the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the amended Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Merrill Lynch Privacy and Security: ml.com/privacy
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Merrill Edge is the marketing name for a business that is made available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S).
• Are Not FDIC Insured
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management operates through Bank of America, N.A. and other subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC.