Paribus: Cash When Prices Drop
- Author: Paribus
- Package name: co.paribus.android
Paribus: Cash When Prices Drop Description0
Online stores offer rebates when something you bought drops in price; Paribus gets you these rebates effortlessly. Stores change their prices all the time, so if you buy something and it goes on sale later, Paribus automatically works to get you the price adjustment.Many users have already earned $1000+ without having to lift a finger!Paribus works on everything from clothing to electronics, food and household goods. It supports purchases made from the largest online stores including Amazon, BestBuy, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Newegg, GAP, Banana Republic, Athleta, Old Navy, Staples, J.Crew, Bonobos, Sephora, Walmart, Target, Zappos and others.If a price drops after you make a purchase, you are guaranteed moneyback by almost every store. But it’s a painful process. Price adjustment and price-match policies are often confusing, you have to do a lot of leg work and policy reading to: track prices, figure out whether you do or don’t qualify for a price drop adjustment, and then file claims one-by-one. Nobody does it. But, we estimate that online shoppers in the U.S. alone could have claimed over $15 billion last year.How does it work?
It’s very simple. Sign-in with the email you use for shopping and link any missing shopping accounts. Paribus will detect the receipts in your mailbox and track your purchases to detect price drops, missed coupons and price match opportunities to save you money. If a price drops, you miss a coupon or you’re eligible for a price match, Paribus will check it against the retailer policies and communicate with their customer service on your behalf to get you paid.How much does it cost?
Try it! Your first saving is always free. After that, Paribus only charges a percentage of what it actually saves you (no upfront fees). It normally takes a 25% commission of what it saves you, but you can even bring this down to 0% by referring friends, so Paribus will be working for you for free. Not a bad deal!Need more reasons to join Paribus?
- Paribus has already collected millions of dollars in savings for our early adopters
- BGR’s Executive Editor noted “you’re crazy if you don’t sign up for this service”
- Paribus was featured at TechCrunch Disrupt (hi Silicon Valley fans!), Yahoo, Business Insider, Product Hunt, NBC, and BGR
- Omar from San Francisco raved “Woke up to Paribus giving me $80 since two monitors I bought last week dropped in price. This is getting close to magic.”
- We'll find you a discount! We find discounts for over 90% active shoppers signed up to Paribus.Note: Paribus requires secure access to your mailbox in order to track receipts. Some merchants do not provide itemized purchase information in their e-receipts. If you’d like Paribus to track purchases from these merchants, you will have the option to link your merchant shopping. This will allow Paribus to pull your order information and help you save on these purchases too! We take security seriously. Paribus transmits all information over SSL and uses bank-level encryption to store sensitive data. It has been tested and certified to be secure by McAfee, the world's largest dedicated security company.Paribus does not live in your inbox. We place custom webhooks to detect and pull ONLY receipts from stores based on sender and subject alone without examining the email contents. So your inbox contents stays fully under the security and supervision of your email provider.