PG&E Mobile Bill Pay
- Last update: 5 years ago
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: TIO Networks
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
PG&E Mobile Bill Pay Review
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to analyze this app properly. To provide you with basic info, we've placed official information about the app on this page.View all reviews
PG&E Mobile Bill Pay Review
Looking for a fast and convenient way to pay your PG&E bill? PG&E Mobile Bill Pay™ helps you pay your bill on time and manage future payments from the convenience of your iPhone and iPod Touch.
• CONVENIENCE: Securely store and access your PG&E accounts and payment methods. You only have to enter your PG&E account and payment information once
• ACCOUNT BALANCE: Want to know how much you need to pay? No problem. Amount due information is sent directly to the app.
• PAYMENT METHODS: Pay using your Bank account, VISA®, MasterCard® and Discover® credit/debit cards
• SAME-DAY PAYMENTS: Make immediate, same-day post payments to your PG&E account*
• PAYMENT HISTORY: Payment receipts sent directly to your email inbox and view past in-app payments right from the app. (Payment History for deleted PG&E accounts cannot be viewed again on iPad. However, the Payment History for deleted PG&E accounts can still be viewed on iPhone.)
• LOCATION FINDER: Find a PG&E authorized payment location near you, and optionally have Yahoo find a route to that location. This functionality involves background location updates. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Payments made before 5 p.m. Pacific Time will be posted that day; payments after 5 p.m. Pacific Time will be posted the following day. Balances showing in the application after payment may take up to 24 hours to be reflected accurately.
• There is a $1.25 convenience fee per payment, charged by TIO Networks
• This fee is the same as other PG&E payment methods such as online (via EZ Pay) and pay-by- phone.
• Fee covers all transaction costs, including merchant and bank fees associated with secure, electronic transactions
Protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information has always been fundamental to the way TIO does business. You can feel confident that we take the appropriate steps necessary to ensure your personal information is always protected.
PG&E Mobile Bill Pay users are protected by:
• SECURE DATABASE: Protection includes but is not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection systems, data encryption, and professional third-party penetration testing.
• BANK-LEVEL SECURITY: Internationally-recognized security standards and practices.
• SECURE ACCESS: Only authorized users can access your account with your secure 4 to 6 digit PIN
• SECURE DATA TRANSMISSION: All data is sent and received using TLS 1.2 encryption. Additionallly, all server certificates are validated by the app itself to prevent man-in-the-middle exploits from compromised networks.
• SECURITY PROTOCOL: Your sensitive data (passwords, credit card numbers, banking information) is never stored on your device.
24/7 support is available via phone and email.
If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, please send us feedback at [email protected]
• This application requires an active Internet connection that passes requests and responses unmodified to and from Tio Networks' servers. This protects your data from man-in-the-middle attacks. If the app displays an Insecure Network Connection alert, your current network connection is compromised and you should connect to another one to foil potential eavesdroppers. For more info see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-in-the-middle_attack and http://usa.kaspersky.com/internet-security-center/internet-safety/public-wifi-risks