Plus500 Online Trading
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 8.41
- Size: 32.00M
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: Plus500 Trading
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.Plus500
Plus500 Online Trading Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Plus500 Online Trading app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Plus500 Online Trading Review949
Plus500 is an innovative online platform for trading CFDs on: Stocks, Forex, Indexes, Commodities, ETFs and Options using leverage.
Plus500 is Europe's No. 1 CFDs Trading Platform reflected in the record number of 84,789 new traders in 2015.
The app offers an elegant and intuitive user interface suitable for trading anytime, anywhere.
CFD service - your capital is at risk.
• Open a free unlimited demo account in 5 minutes. You can practice trading in the demo mode and move to trading with real money when you feel ready to do so.
• CFD Trading on the world’s most popular financial instruments at Plus500 with no commissions.
• Buy/Sell CFDs on Shares and Indexes from the leading stock exchanges: NYSE, Euronext, LSE and many more.
• Get access to real-time market quotes of popular Stocks & Indexes as well as Commodities such as Oil and Gold.
• Trade CFDs on the most traded instruments worldwide such as Bitcoin, Gold, Oil, Silver and other Shares, Indices and Commodities.
• Set stops and limits to protect your positions including a Guaranteed Stop.
• Negative balance protection - you cannot lose more than your trading account balance.
• Easy monitoring of your balance, equity and margin at all times.
• Free Real-time charts and live streaming quotes.
• Multi-language 24/7 professional support.
• Trade with leverage of up to 1:294.
• Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
• Compliant with Client Money Protection requirements.
• Plus500 is the Main sponsor of Club Atletico de Madrid.
• Plus500 is the major sponsor of the Australian Super Rugby team, The Brumbies.
Plus500 Ltd offers its CFD Trading Platform as the Plus500 brand through its subsidiaries:
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd is authorised and regulated by ASIC (AFSL #417727). Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand, FSP No. 486026. Please refer to the PDS available on our website.
Plus500IL Ltd. is authorised and regulated in Israel.
The services offered by Plus500 may be restricted in certain jurisdictions; it is your responsibility to act according to the local law.