- Last update: 7 months ago
- Version: 4.6.17
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: Seamless Distribution AB
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.seamless.seqr
Tap and pay contactless or use qr codes to pay in stores and online. Send money to friends and family around the world at no charge!
Seqr is a mobile payments app for your everyday life. You can pay contactless in 30 million terminals around the world or use our qr codes to pay in-store and online. Send money to friends, redeem unique offers, connect loyalty club memberships and pay and extend your car parking. You also get up to 3 % back on everything you buy. The Seqr app is free to use and is available in Sweden, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Romania, Spain, Luxembourg, Ireland, Austria, Malta, UK and USA. Go to seqr.com to see the features that are available in your country.
THIS IS SEQR
◆ Pay in-store and online
◆ Tap and pay contactless*
◆ Send and receive money
◆ Offers directly in the app
◆ Digital receipts
◆ Connect loyalty club memberships
◆ Create your own ads and use our cash register
◆ Connect your bank account or pay by invoice
Seqr even works across borders, this means that you can send money to family and friends and shop in stores all over the world where Seqr is available (USA and Romania not included at the moment). It’s now possible to shop in thousands of stores, a complete list for your country can be found at seqr.com.
Moreover, your Seqr account is protected by the highest level of financial security and we are a registered e-money institution in Sweden and throughout Europe which means you can rest assured that your money is safe. Should you need any assistance, our support team are always on hand to help you out at: email@example.com
* Most NFC enabled Android devices support contactless payments, but unfortunately there are some exceptions. Mastercard do not accept NFC payments with all Android devices and therefore not everyone can use the Tap and Pay functionality. If you want to know if Mastercard accepts your device, please visit the following website: http://mastercard-mobilepartner.com/approvals.html