UBS Mobile Banking
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: UBS AG
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.ubs.swidKXJ.android
UBS Mobile Banking Description90
UBS Mobile BankingThe UBS Mobile Banking app – the on-the-go e-banking solution – keeps your bank within reach at all times. Whether you want to check account and credit card transactions, analyse your expenses, make payments, get updates on financial markets or trade securities, you can take care of all of your banking business whenever you have time, no matter where you are.The most important functions at a glance:
• Accounts and assets: Display account balances and the most recent credits and debits. Monitor the market value of your custody accounts and portfolios
• Cards: Display all spending with your UBS credit or prepaid cards, the available balance and the last statement. Adjust the limits of your UBS debit cards.
• Payments: Transfer funds using the payment slip scanner and payment assistant. Pay your e-invoice easily while on the go.
• Notifications and Mailbox: For example, get information on account or credit card debits. Communicate with your client advisor securely and confidentially via Mailbox.
• Personal Financial Assistant: Find out what you spend your money on. Keep constant track of your budget and achieve your savings goals.
• Quotes and trading: Get information on financial market data, stock market prices and details on specific financial instruments. Buy and sell securities. Use the currency calculator.
• Security: Block your credit, prepaid or debit cards directly in the app in the event of loss.Requirements:
• Banking relationship with UBS in Switzerland
• Domicile in one of the countries listed under ubs.com/mobile
• Valid "Declaration on UBS Online Services" for using UBS e-banking (UBS e-banking agreement number)
• Mobile phone with Android OS, Version 3.0 or higherActivation and login:
Information on activation of the app and logging in using an Access Card and password can be found at ubs.com/mobile.Security:
The UBS Mobile Banking app offers you the same level of security familiar to you from UBS e-banking. Log in with your personal Access Card, which stores your access data securely, along with your personal PIN. Please be sure to follow the security tips below nevertheless:1. Protect your mobile phone from unauthorised access with a password/PIN.
2. Only use the UBS security features (such as agreement number, PIN, etc.) to log into the UBS Mobile Banking app, never for a third-party app.
3. Never disclose personal information, particularly security details, to anyone who asks for such unsolicited information by phone, e-mail, SMS, letter or fax – even if the requesting party might appear to be UBS.Disclaimer:
We wish to point out that by downloading, installing and/or utilising this application and, in connection therewith, through points of reference to third parties (e.g. App Stores, network operators, device manufacturers) it may be possible to deduce a client relationship with UBS. Bank/client confidentiality can no longer be guaranteed in the event of the possible disclosure of the banking relationship and, where applicable, of client information to third parties (e.g. in the event that the end device is lost). Downloading or using this app may incur charges from the respective mobile telecommunications provider.