UBS Online Account Opening
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.3.9
- Compatibility: 4.4 and up
- Author: UBS AG
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.ubs.coo
UBS Online Account Opening Description53
You can now open a UBS bank account using an app, and get a complete banking package including accounts and cards.What UBS Banking Packages offer you:
• Accounts for payments, savings and retirement planning
• V PAY card or Maestro card
• Credit cards or a prepaid card
• E-banking and mobile banking
• Participation in the UBS KeyClub bonus program
• No fees in the first year for all new clients; from the second year onward, your banking package is at an attractive, all-inclusive price
• Free of charge for young people and studentsWhether you’re still at school, studying at university, or in vocational training, and whether you’ve just started work or have been in a career for a while – UBS has the right banking package for every stage of life:• For young people: UBS Generation
• For students: UBS Campus
• For young professionals: UBS Young Professional
• For individuals: UBS IndividualBecome a UBS client without even visiting the bank
Open a banking package now in the comfort of your own home. Using the app saves you a trip to the bank. You’ll be guided through each step of the account opening process.Here’s how to open your account online:
Step 1: Install the “UBS Account Opening” app.
Step 2: Register in the app and select your banking package. Configure your banking package by deciding which cards you want and whether you’d like additional banking products such as a Pillar 3a account.
Step 3: For your security, confirm your personal details in a video call. Please have your passport or identity card to hand.
Step 4: You’ll receive your application in an encrypted e-mail. Please print out and sign the application and return it to UBS.
Step 5: You’ll get the documents for your banking package, along with the credit cards, debit card and access to UBS e-banking, by mail in the next few days. Fully secure
UBS attaches enormous importance to security. The video call will be encrypted and you’ll also receive the application in an encrypted e-mail.
UBS has been named “Best Bank in Switzerland” by leading financial magazine Euromoney.