Food Network Magazine US
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 5.4.4
- Size: 80.3 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- Food Network Magazine $19.99
- December 2012 $3.99
- June 2012 $3.99
- May 2012 $3.99
- Jan/Feb 2013 $3.99
- March 2013 $3.99
- Jul/Aug 2012 $3.99
- Jan/Feb 2014 $3.99
- November 2012 $3.99
Food Network Magazine US Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Food Network Magazine US app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Food Network Magazine US Review0
Cook like it’s spring with 100 new recipes! Check out our spectacular Easter desserts, perfect for a holiday gathering. Plus, find 50 colorful snack ideas, try fresh twists on pasta primavera, make Ina Garten’s easy lamb stew, and more!
And don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
Get the inside scoop on your favorite Food Network stars, plus more than 100 fun recipes in each issue of Food Network Magazine.
And now you can take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite weeknight dinner ideas, Food Network star tips, decadent desserts, and more!
Download our free app today, and subscribe and save!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.