- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.9.1
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: WithAngelBro
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.withangelbro.android.apps.vegmenu
Vegetarian Recipes Description0
Looking for vegetarian and vegan recipes? Fast, delicious, Italian veggie food? You've found it!
VegMenu is an app to prepare lots of veg foods. Cooking in vegetarian and vegan version some of the typical and most healthy recipes of the Italian cuisine.
A cookbook full of appetizers, first courses, main courses, salads, side dishes and delicious cakes, children's recipes, quick dishes, seitan recipes, tempeh recipes, tofu recipes.
Whether you follow a vegetarian diet, a vegan diet or an omnivorous diet, you will find lots of healthy recipes, to suit every palate.With VegMenu you can:
• Browse through hundreds of vegetarian and vegan recipes for free!
• Cook many recipes of Italian cooking in vegetarian and vegan version.
• Choose the number of portions and VegMenu will automatically calculate quantities.
• Get step by step help in preparing the recipe.
• View the nutritional values and calories for each recipe to help you keep in shape!
• Find menus for all occasions: Christmas, New Year, Carnival, Easter, Halloween etc...
• Buy ingredients and keep them in a shopping cart.
• Respect portions by using a spaghetti doser.
• A spaghetti doser to always respect the portions.
• Eat healthy and cheap with the help of an in-season fruit and vegetable guide.A diet based on plant foods is:
• Ethical, because it respects animals.
• Eco-sustainable, because it respects the environment
• Healthy, because it respects the well-being of your body and of your mind.
A vegetarian or vegan diet prevents many diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis, dementia and Parkinson's.