- Last update: 7 months ago
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 33.01M
- Compatibility: 4.4 and up
- Author: UNITED HEALTHCARE SERVICES, INC.
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.uhg.mobile.health4me
- Last update: 7 months ago
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 86.9 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: United HealthCare Services, Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English
Get UnitedHealthcare, OptumRx® and Optum Bank® info on the go with UnitedHealthcare Health4Me® — a mobile application designed to help you save time managing your health care. Whether you want to locate physicians near you, manage your prescriptions or check your Health Savings Account (HSA) balance, Health4Me is your go-to resource for everything related to your health. It’s designed to be:
• Mobile – it goes where you go. Use the location search feature to find a physician, pharmacy or facility near you. Whether you need a specialist or general practitioner, a large selection of network doctors is at your command.
• Personal – it’s designed to work for you. From emailing your health plan ID card information to checking on medical spending accounts, Health4Me is built to help. And you can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
• Simplified – it highlights convenience. Tools like myHealthcare Cost Estimator can make your health care options easier by comparing procedure, provider, price and place.
• Secure – it prioritizes your privacy. Our enhanced login, HealthSafe ID™, helps keep your health information confidential in accordance with applicable law. With your convenience in mind, HealthSafe ID allows you to access nearly all UnitedHealthcare digital tools with one username and password.
Who can use Health4Me? Everyone.
You don’t need to have a UnitedHealthcare plan to benefit from features such as finding the average estimated cost for hundreds of medical services and procedures in your area. Download the app and explore great features like myHealthcare Cost Estimator now.
UnitedHealthcare, OptumRx and Optum Bank members get more from Health4Me.
Health4Me features include the following benefits (though their availability to you may depend on your employer’s health plan):
− Register for myuhc.com® to enable both mobile and online services.
− Search for physicians, pharmacies or facilities by location or specialty.
− Locate Urgent Care facilities and ERs nearest to your location.
− Estimate your health care and drug costs.
− Use EasyConnect to let us know you want to talk about something and we’ll call you back.
− View and share your member health plan ID card.
− Contact an experienced registered nurse 24/7 for health information.
− Check status of deductible and out-of-pocket spending.
− View medical and prescription claims.
− Refill your prescriptions, or check status of refills and renewals.
− Review order status for home delivery medication.
− Compare medication prices and find lower-cost options.
− Check your Health Reimbursement, Flexible Spending and Optum Bank Health Savings Account balances.