My Pregnancy & Baby Today by BabyCenter | Daily Maternity Calendar and Parenting Guide
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 109 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: BabyCenter
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
My Pregnancy & Baby Today by BabyCenter | Daily Maternity Calendar and Parenting Guide Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the My Pregnancy & Baby Today by BabyCenter | Daily Maternity Calendar and Parenting Guide app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
My Pregnancy & Baby Today by BabyCenter | Daily Maternity Calendar and Parenting Guide Review237
From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCenter's pregnancy tracker and baby development calendar app for expecting moms will guide you through your pregnancy – week-by-week and day-by-day – with pregnancy tips and fetal development videos timed for your exact stage of pregnancy.
To get started, simply enter your baby's due date (you can use our pregnancy due date calculator to find it). All health content is based on information from experts and reviewed by members of our Medical Advisory Board, so you can feel confident and prepared for the changes to your baby and body.
Explore fun and helpful pregnancy tools like the bumpie photo diary, baby names finder, baby kick counter, contraction timer, and birth plan checklist for expecting mothers.
Once your baby arrives, your pregnancy app automatically turns into a daily parenting guide with the tools to support you through your first year as a new parent, week in and week out.
Pregnancy Tracker and Baby Development Calendar App:
Pregnancy Tracker and Calendar for Expecting Moms:
• Get the expert fetal development articles and videos you’d expect from BabyCenter in your daily pregnancy calendar, an informative countdown to your due date.
• Explore a daily pregnancy news feed, food and nutrition ideas, health and pregnancy exercise advice, weekly checklists and reminders, and tips for dealing with morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms. Learn about prenatal vitamins and healthy snacks, and get workout tips to help keep your pregnancy weight gain in a healthy zone.
Community Groups for Expecting and New Moms:
• Join your birth club to connect with other expecting moms with due dates in the same month. Ask questions, learn from the experiences of others, and share how you feel. Trade tips and advice with other pregnant women about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby names, ultrasound experiences, eating for two, baby products, and much more.
• Baby Names Finder, a place to search for names you might like by meaning, origin, theme, and more
• Baby Due Date Calculator
• Pregnancy Calendar with hundreds of informative BabyCenter articles
• Fetal Development interactive images
• Inside the Womb videos and Real Childbirth videos
• Bumpie Photo Diary, a simple tool for taking weekly belly pics and turning them into an amazing time-lapse bumpie video – just for you, or to share
• Contraction Timer
• Baby Kick Counter
• Baby Registry Checklist
• Birth Clubs and Community groups
Baby's First Year Features:
• Daily Baby Calendar
• Sleep Guide and Lullaby Music for babies
• Feeding Guide with breastfeeding and formula tips
• Baby Health & Safety articles and videos
• Mommy & Baby activity suggestions
• Baby Care advice
• Tips for taking care of yourself, too
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.