No More Tension
- Last update: 11 months ago
- Version: 1.5
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: National Health Portal-MoHFW
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.myphoneme.www.stress
No More Tension Description0
Stress is an inseparable part of human existence. It affects all individuals rich and poor, literate and illiterate, both men and women and young and the old alike across the developed and developing nations. Stress is perceived today as one of the very important factor affecting physical and mental health. People due to their hectic lifestyle do not realize being effected by Stress and considered it as a part of their daily lifestyle
The stress management application not only provides you information about stress but also helps you to know your stress levels and how to reduce them. The functions of this application are:
• The Mobile Application provides information about stress, which includes content with respect to Details about Stress, its Causes, Indicators and Stress Management techniques. Also, the application has a stress meter that calculates the stress level of an individual and provides solution, as per their stress level.
• Know Stress, provides information with respect to ‘what is stress?’
• Stress!!! But Why?, provides details about causes of stress. The user will get to know different reasons that lead to stress.
• Are You Stressed?, provides information with respect to different indicators that suggest that a person is stressed. Now a days due to busy and hectic schedule a person doesn’t realize whether they are stressed or not, they think that some indicators are normal and continue to ignore them, this results in increase stress level. By knowing the indicators the user can work towards reducing their stress level.
• The user are also provided with different types of stress management techniques, through which the user will be able to reduce stress in their life. The techniques include:
o Prevent stress: This section provides information regarding the lifestyle changes one should adopt in order to avoid stress
o Yoga & Meditation: This section provides information about various Yoga positions which can help them to reduce stress, wherein it provides information about the Yoga position and steps for how to perform them. It also provide details about meditation and how to perform the same.
o Walking: This section provides the information regarding benefits of walking
o AYUSH: This section provides information about how AYUSH can be useful for reducing stress
o Contemporary Science: This section provides information regarding strategies to be followed by an individual with respect to psychology, psychiatry and other behavioral sciences, etc.
o Balance of stress in life: This section provides information regarding the relationship between stress and performance of an individual.
o FLIGHT or FIGHT: This section provides information about reaction of an individual during stress and how they react.
o Don’ts: This section provides information about the unhealthy habits one should avoid when they are stressed.
• Stress Meter, calculates stress level of an individual, based on a questionnaire, and based on their score would advise them the steps they should incorporate in their life in order to avoid stress.
• The application also has a music option from which a user can select different type of music as per their mood.