Cent Anmol Rewardz
- Last update: 11 months ago
- Version: 1.1
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: Central Bank of India
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.centrewardz
Cent Anmol Rewardz Description0
Anmol Rewardz is Debit/Credit Card loyalty program by Central Bank of India that rewards customers with loyalty points called Anmol Points every time they make purchases using their Central Bank of India bank cards. These Anmol Points have monetary value and can be redeemed to get products & services for free on this app and at any store.
• Register/ Sign Up
• Check Anmol Point balance
• Redeem them to get clothes, utilities, jewellery, kitchenware, electronics & more for free
• Redeem Points for free mobile/DTH recharge
• Use Points to get free movie tickets
• Redeem Points on the spot at any store using mPoint
• Locate Max Get More partner stores to earn upto 5X PointsHow to earn Anmol PointsAlways use your Central Bank of India Credit/Debit Card whether it’s for shopping or making payments. Earn and accumulate Debit Card/Credit Card Anmol Points on every swipe/purchase. To earn upto 5X Anmol Points, shop at Max Get More partner stores. Locate them on app.How to redeem Anmol PointsYou can redeem your Anmol Points to get products and services for free on this app. The product catalogue includes clothes, accessories, kitchen appliances, home care & décor, jewellery, perfumes, utilities, mobile/DTH recharge, movie tickets & more.Redeem Anmol Points using mPointmPoint allows you to redeem your Anmol Points at any store across India. All you need to do is generate an mPoint QR Code for the amount you want to redeem on your Cent Anmol Rewardz app. Show it to the shopkeeper/cashier who will scan it on his smartphone using the mPoint Business app. The amount is directly transferred into his/her bank account and your Central Bank of India Credit/Debit Card points are redeemed against the product/service.
In case of insufficient point balance, you can pay the remaining amount using your debit/credit card to generate mPoint for the required value.