- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 2.1.3
- Compatibility: 2.3.3 and up
- Author: fruit4droid
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.fruit4droid.cronosurf
Cronosurf Wave Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cronosurf Wave app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Cronosurf Wave Review0
Cronosurf Wave is a chronograph watch with main focus on design, functionality and usability. This app is based on the original design started 2014 as a web-based technology demonstrator (http://cronosurf.com).
If you are a chronograph watch lover, you'll find yourself using Cronosurf as your day-to-day app for alarm, countdown timer and stopwatch.
Since Cronosurf has many features, the app includes a comprehensive user manual. The Button Assistant (also available on the web version) labels each button according to the momentary state of the watch and helps you to quickly get familiarized with the basics. To activate it, simply tap on the area above the watch.
Discover all the special features and great usability of Cronosurf. You will love it!
Cronosurf Wave supports Android Wear watches - fully interactive! Except the compass, all functions of the main app are implemented.
Note: For touch interactivity, Android 6.+ on the watch is required
There is also a dedicated "Android Smartwatch Mode" for standalone Android Smartwatches (like the Finow X5) that optimizes the app for the watch screen. Note that Cronosurf runs as a regular app on these devices (not as a watchface).
• Android Wear support
• 12-Hour Stopwatch/Chronometer with 1/20 seconds resolution
• 12-Hour Countdown-Timer (CD) with optional automatic repetition
• Daily/Once Alarm (AL) with optional gradual volume
• Optional vibration for AL/CD signals
• Customizable presets for both AL and CD
• World Time
• Current date, day of the week and the unique Cronosurf's monthly calendar
• Innovative 100-year-Calendar
• *NEW* Week number
• Indication of moon phases
• Compass (when supported by device)
• Screen-On timer
• Manual battery level indicator (through button [D] from TME mode)
• Optional 2 permanent battery level indicators (digital/analog)
• Second hand: pulse or sweep motion
• Set mode supports set-by-drag
• *NEW* Day/Night mode (white/colored components)
• *NEW* Wear: torch function
• *NEW* Wear: support for Moto 360 and other 'flat tire' displays
• Live Wallpaper (basic interactivity, customizable background, adjustable size/position; enable it like any other Live Wallpaper.)
• Lots of extra functionality you've probably never seen on other chronographs
• Ad-based, (only small banner, no fullscreen ads)
The PRO version is also available and offers these extra features:
- 5 customizable colors presets
- 4 instead of 2 presets each for AL and CD
- Quick stopwatch (one button press from time mode)
- *NEW* Split function for the stopwatch
- Flyback chronograph function
- Reference pointer for the compass
- Landscape mode support
- For the Live Wallpaper, any image from the gallery can be set as a background image
- WEAR: Auto-Return to TME mode after 1 minute; long press [B] disables for current mode till next mode change
- WEAR: *NEW* The info box shows the watch temperature
SEPARATE MANUALS AND FAQ: cronosurf.com/support
- Run at startup: Used for reactivating a pending AL or CD.
- Prevent device from sleeping: While an alarm is being played, so the user can see the watch and stop the alarm.
NOTE: Since Android 5.0 (Lollipop), the operating system does not allow alarm events that occur in less than 5 seconds. Cronosurf will therefore limit the minimum countdown timer setting automatically to 5 seconds if running on such devices.