- Last update: 8 months ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: ecobee inc.
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.ecobee.athenamobile
The ecobee residential mobile app has been completely redesigned with a focus on user experience, and rebuilt with all-new functionality. The app layout matches the home screen of your ecobee3 smarter wi-fi thermostat, making it easy to understand and use.
The new ecobee residential mobile app can be used to monitor and control your ecobee Smart, Smart Si, and ecobee3 thermostats from anywhere, anytime on your Android phone.
Remotely edit virtually all of your thermostat's settings, including desired indoor temperature, humidity level, system status, system mode, and how long you would like your fan to stay on for.
View your current schedule and temperature settings as well as current local weather and 4-day weather forecast. No separate weather app required.
Use the Quick Changes menu to set your thermostat to Away when you're stepping out for a while, or create a specific schedule for when you're on vacation. Save money and energy no matter how long you're away from home.
If you have multiple thermostats you can switch between them and view detailed information for each thermostat, including current temperature, desired temperature, and network status.
For the first time ever, you can now use the mobile app to:
• Create an account and register your thermostat
• Create and edit your schedule and comfort settings
• Add thermostats and manage them in groups
• Setup your preferences for alerts and reminders
• More detailed information about your thermostat(s) including name, serial number, and firmware version
• Quick changes menu to set your thermostat to Home or Away with one tap