Family Locator - GPS Tracker
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 13.2.0
- Size: 39.32M
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: Life360
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.life360.android.safetymapd
- Last update: 9 years ago
- Version: 14.9.1
- Size: 185 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Life360
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- In-App Purchases:
- Life360 Plus $2.99
- Life360 Premium - Your Family, with Superpowers $49.99
- Life360 Driver Protect $7.99
Content quality checked
Life360: Check Out Your Family Location Review
Life360 is a tracking app that helps you to find out the location of every member of your family. This is the easiest and fastest way to make sure that everyone is safe. Download Life360 on your mobile phone and stop worrying all the time when your kids are leaving the house.
You will learn how to use the Life360 app in no time. It is really intuitive, despite an enormous number of features. Yet, in this Life360 review, it must be mentioned, that while the app is a location-sharing tool, you still have to make sure that all your family members or friends who you want to locate are aware of it. They have to agree to be seen on the map and their current location. There is a built-in chat that allows you to talk to all these people on your map or to only one that you currently need.
Life360 apk has a pleasant design. It was made as a locator in the first place, so you will see different maps and icons of your family members on it. It has a really clear interface and a smooth design. You will see only categories and buttons you will actually need. Gather your closest family members in the circle and watch their moves. All the buttons are self-explanatory and placed in order.
Life360 latest version provides multiple free functions you will love. While the main function is searching for your family and showing them on the map, there are many additional bonuses. What Life360 app offers:
- To see the location of your family or friends in the real-time;
- Receive notifications on your phone when your family members arrive somewhere or leave this place;
- Talk to each other via the chat, sending texts or photos;
- Check the history location to find out the habits of your children or spouse;
- Check whether your children drive safely, and make sure they don’t raise the speed limit;
- Use Crash Detection to receive notifications in case of car accidents. You will be able to arrive at the place or call the ambulance in case it is needed;
- In case of danger just turn the alarm on and all your family members will receive it immediately;
- Warn your children to charge the phone battery in case you see the low percentage of charge on your map;
- Search for the phone in case it was stolen or lost. You will see its location on the map.
Cross-platform use 5/5
Life360 Android app is compatible with smartphones and tablets. All you need is make sure that your phone has a 6.0 Android system or later and there is at least 32M of empty space on it. The app can be also downloaded on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. All you need to download the Life360 iOS version is an 11.0 system and higher and 143.9 MB of empty space. You have to make sure that you are connected to the Internet.
This Life360 free app has basic services that do not need any payments. However, if you want to receive access to unlimited opportunities and extra services, you may consider paying for the subscription. The Life360 Plus costs $2.99 per month or $24.99 per year, Life360 Driver Protect costs $7.99 per month and $69.99 per year. Plus subscription sends you alerts on any crime that happens nearby. Driver Protect may call the ambulance for you and contact members of the circle in case of an emergency.
The Bottom Line
Life360 app is a lifesaver when it comes to family safety. It helps you to always be aware of the location of everyone without constantly checking upon them, calling and asking where they are. Now you can see everyone on the map, including their previous locations, the speed of the transport they are using to get to the destination, and the battery charge. The app is free of charge and offers in-app purchases.Collapse
After you download Life360 app on your phone, you can check your friends and family whenever you feel worried about them.
Pros : Reveals the location of your family and friends on the map;
Has a well-developed design;
Easy to control;
Free of charge.
Cons : Some great features are available for subscribers only;
Uses your GPS coordinates.
Cross-platform use 5.0