- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 2.8.3
- Size: 22.53M
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Loblaw Companies
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.sap.mdc.loblaw.nativ
PC Plus Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the PC Plus app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
PC Plus Review1,266
The PC Plus® program gives you offers on the items you buy most. Get your offers each week and shop in our stores. The points you earn can be used for FREE groceries.
The PC Plus® app is a tool to make viewing your offers easy and convenient.
What’s new in Version 2.8.3
• Critical bug fixes for stability and performance
• Mobile card update which will require members to delete any PC Plus® card in Passbook, Apple Wallet or any other digital wallet and replace with the new mobile card from this update.
Let us know how you like this newest version by rating us, or email us at email@example.com
We are always improving to make our app better for you. Keep your auto app updates turned on so you have the latest fixes and features. Go to Settings > Auto-update apps
• Get offers as soon as they become available, wherever you are
• See your earned points conveniently located in My Account, and track your progress towards your next redemption
• Display points balance in real time
• Manage all PC® points accounts in one place
• Scan using your digital card, no extra card in your wallet
• Find a participating store near you
The PC Plus® program is available at any of the following participating stores across Canada:
Atlantic Superstore, Bloor Street Market, Dominion (Newfoundland and Labrador), Extra Foods, Fortinos, Loblaws, Loblaws City Market, Loblaws Great Food, Maxi, Maxi & Cie, No Frills, Provigo, Provigo Le Marché, Real Canadian Superstore, Save Easy, Valu-mart, Your Independent Grocer, and Zehrs.
PC Plus Program, President's Choice, PC Financial, Offers, Flyer, Grocery, PC Points, Loyalty Card, Loblaws, Rewards
Free, June 2015, available in Canada
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
In order to understand current and future consumer interests and to improve or develop new products, services, programs, promotions, contests or events, President’s Choice Services Inc. may track and analyze your use of the application, including offers viewed, opt-out preferences, click-throughs and other use of features. We may collect personal information and non-personal information electronically, directly from you or through third parties. For instance, we may access personal information about you when you share information about yourself on social media networks and also when you interact with us electronically such as through our information technology systems, websites, email, mobile applications, social media properties or online advertising.
If you choose to download or use this application (“app”), we may receive personal information and non-personal information about your current location and about your mobile device, tablet, or browser, such as a unique identifier for your device. Most devices, tablets and browsers allow you to turn off the tracking of your location. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use some of the app features.