- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.4
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: iMedical Apps
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.imedical_apps.infusioncalculators
Infusion Calculators Description0
Why should you choose "Infusion Calculators"?
• Simple and very easy to use.
• Accurate and precise calculation.
• There are three main features (Infusion Rate, Volume & Time, and Medication Calculator).
• The infusion drops rate per minute is shown with flow rate and drop interval.
• The user can set the infusion drop factors manually.
• Calculate the total volume of infusion fluid in a given time or vice versa.
• Calculate the weight-based infusion dosage of certain drugs.
• It is totally free. Download now!
"Infusion Calculators" is intended to help health professional to calculate intravenous fluid therapy for a patient. The intravenous fluid therapy must be given at a specific rate, depends on the disease and condition of the patient. "Infusion Calculators" will calculate intravenous infusion rate in drops per minute and also mL per hour. There are three main features of "Infusion Calculators", namely "Infusion Rate", "Volume & Time", and "Medication Calculator".
In "Infusion Rate" feature, the user can calculate the drop rate easily and accurately. The infusion drops rate per minute is also shown with flow rate (mL/hour) and drop interval (second). There are several available drop factors, such as 10 gtt/mL, 15 gtt/mL, and 20 gtt/mL. In "Infusion Calculators', the user also can set their own drop factors manually.
In "Volume & Time" feature, the user can switch between "Volume Section" or "Time Section". The "Volume Section" allows the user to calculate the total volume of fluid in a given time. While the "Time Section" allows the user to calculate the amount of time needed to administer the given volume of fluid.
"Infusion Calculators" also has "Medication Calculator" feature. This feature allows the user to calculate the weight-based infusion dosage of certain drugs. There are several available drug's dosage units. The drug infusion rate is then shown in mL/minute and mL/hour.
For more info contact us at: