Nurse's Drug Handbook
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.2.1
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Atmosphere_Apps
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.usbmis.troposphere.nursedhb2
Nurse's Drug Handbook Description0
Start your 30-day free trial now! Receive unrestricted access to content for 30 days before subscription is required.
Jones and Bartlett Learning Nurse’s Drug Handbook App is the most up-to-date, practical, and easy-to-use nursing drug reference available.
The 2016 Nurse’s Drug Handbook includes:
• Index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names
• Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category, and controlled substance schedule
• Indications and dosages, as well as route, onset, peak, and duration information
• Incompatibilities and contraindications
• Interactions with drugs, food, and activities
• Adverse reactions
• Nursing considerations, including key teaching points for patients
• Mechanism-of-action illustrations
• Warnings and precautions
New drug entries: albiglutide (Tanzeum), apremilast (Otezla), dalbavancin (Dalvance), dapagliflozin (Farxiga), dulaglutide (Trulicity), empagliflozin (Jardiance), eslicarbazepine acetate (Aptiom), ferric citrate (Auryxia), insulin, inhaled (rapid acting) (Afrezza), naloxegol (Movantik), olodaterol (Striverdi Respimat), omega 3-carboxylic acids (Epanova), oritavancin (Orbactiv), sucroferric oxyhydroxide (Velphoro), suvorexant (Belsomra), tedizolid (Sivextro), umeclidinium (Incruse Ellipta), vedolizumab (Entyvio), and vorapaxar (Zontivity).
Purchase an auto-renewing subscription to always have the latest edition. Subscribers automatically receive the latest edition of the print book's drug information and content, as soon as it's available.
Print Book - http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9781284054613/