Taber's Medical Dictionary with Updates
- Last update: 8 months ago
- Version: 1.18
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- Content rating: You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- Taber's Medical Dictionary for Moble + Web $39.99
- Taber's Medical Dictionary $39.99
Taber's Medical Dictionary with Updates Description0
**Now featuring latest 23rd edition content with thousands of new and updated terms**
Used by tens of thousands of health professionals worldwide. Purchase includes access to the official Tabers.com website
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – Experience Taber’s comprehensive entries to see the value of having trusted information at the bedside, in the classroom, and on the job.
ABOUT TABER'S MEDICAL DICTIONARY with UPDATES:
Find the critical medical information you need quickly and easily, wherever you need it. Taber’s is the leading medical dictionary used by health care professionals today.
Taber’s Medical Dictionary contains over 65,000 terms, 1,200 photos, 32,000 audio pronunciations, 100+ videos, and more than 600 Patient Care Statements. Taber’s goes beyond the in-depth definitions and provides nutrition and alternative therapy, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules, nursing diagnoses, and updates.
Plus, you’ll have access to the full dictionary, illustrations, audio pronunciations, and more at the Taber's website.
• Regular content updates
• 65,000+ in-depth definitions
• 1,200+ high-quality images and 100+ videos
• Nearly 32,000 audio pronunciations
• Useful appendices with Laboratory Values, Alternative Medicine, and more
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
• Favorites for ‘bookmarking’ important entries
• Free: 1-year of content updates
• Free: 1-year of web access to the official Taber's website
Editor: Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, FACP
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine