AmpKit - Guitar amps and effects recording studio with backing tracks, tuner and metronome
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 2.2.8
- Size: 221 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Agile Partners
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- In-App Purchases:
- AmpKit+ Upgrade Bundle $19.99
- AmpKit Power Pack $9.99
- D-Delay Pedal $2.99
- AmpKit Unlock All Gear $49.99
- American Acoustic Amp $2.99
- Ensembly Pedal $2.99
- AmpKit Clean & Classic Pack $19.99
- Peavey 6505+ Amp $3.99
- American Bass King Amp $2.99
AmpKit - Guitar amps and effects recording studio with backing tracks, tuner and metronome Description0
AmpKit transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio!
Includes 30 guitar amps, 30 pedals, 25 cabinets and 8 mics, based on real-world products. SAVE UP TO 60% with new Unlock all bundles!
"I found AmpKit+, the full version of the app, the easiest, most versatile and the best value, especially on an iPad."
- New York Times
"AmpKit is the star of the show... extremely intuitive user interface, plenty of amps and pedals, great sound."
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with mixing and non-destructive re-amping
• Upload sessions to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others
• Records sharing via SoundCloud, AirDrop, Copy-Paste, iMessage and email
• Ultra-low latency, virtually undetectable
• FREE Tuner and Metronome featuring technology used in GuitarToolkit
• Works with virtually all headset and dock guitar interfaces
• Ampkit, Ampkit HD (available on Amazon.com)
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD