ChordBank: How to Play Guitar Chords
- Last update: 7 months ago
- Version: 3.8.4
- Size: 35.8 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: WalkSoft
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- In-App Purchases:
- Pro Upgrade $6.99
- ChordBank Platinum+ $9.99
- Upgrade Special $2.99
- ChordBank Gold 2K $5.99
- Guitar Lessons Upgrade $2.99
- Single Chord: Seventh $0.99
- Single Chord: Minor Seventh $0.99
- Single Chord: Power Chords $0.99
- Single Chord: Major Seventh $0.99
- Pro Scales Bundle $3.99
ChordBank: How to Play Guitar Chords Description0
Learn and look up guitar chords and scales. Play electric and acoustic guitar, right on your iPhone or iPad. Record riffs, and share them with friends.
Full fingerings show you which fingers to put where, with barres clearly labeled to get you up and down the fretboard.
Built-in guitar lessons help you go from zero to guitar hero.
Know how to play it but not what it's called? Reverse ChordFinder mode lets you tap the fretboard and identify any of the thousands of chords inside of ChordBank.
Clean, clear interface makes choosing chords a snap.
Full left handed support for all fingerings.
Strum to hear any chord played from gorgeous, crisp audio samples. Sounds great from the iPhone speaker, or headphones to brush up on chords in private.