Measure Your Land
- Last update: 4 years ago
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Ivan Rublev
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- In-App Purchases:
- MYL Standard $3.99
- MYL Pro $9.99
- MYL Special Edition $149.99
Measure Your Land Description0
It's a tape measure for planet Earth!
Measure roads, buildings or lands from the bird's eye view.
● Thanks to more than 150 000 people who have chosen “Measure Your Land”!
● “Measure Your Land is the most accurate measurement app” - Best10Apps.com
How to use:
Find an object you are interested in on the map (search bar is draggable from top by a blue knob).
Choose “Line” or “Area” tool in the toolbar.
Tap along the outline of the object you are interested in.
“Measure Your Land” will show the corresponding distance or area.
● Search by zip code or address.
● Send the measure results via email (which can be edited on another device or can be viewed by online service http://ribaba.com/kml).
● A wide array of possible measure systems: International, American, Imperial, Chinese and others, more then 10 for now.
● Additional “Landmark” tool allows to mark objects of interest on the map.
● “Sum” tool allows to summarize measures.
● The application considers Earth’s surface curvature, relying on international WGS-84 standard.
You can get this app from the AppStore for free with all functionality available. The only limitation is that you can't draw more than three figures on one map and save more than three measurements in app's list. To expand these limits please upgrade to MYL Standard or MYL Pro version via In-App Purchase.
Loading satellite maps requires the application to have an Internet connection.
Disclaimer: any data, calculated by this program is relative in nature, for accurate data considering local laws address the local geodesic services!