- Last update: 8 months ago
- Version: 4.14.0
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: INRIX, Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
ParkMe Parking Description0
ParkMe: The award-winning free app that helps you find and reserve the closest and cheapest parking around. Save money and time. Your spot is guaranteed!
ParkMe shows how much you should expect to pay for parking before you arrive. With prices laid out on the map, you can easily compare parking options. In a growing number of cities, ParkMe shows you real-time available parking and allows you to even reserve a parking spot at certain lots and garages. That way you can avoid circling the block for hours, and get on with your day faster.
ParkMe's database contains parking spots in over 500 cities around the world.
Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Austin, Houston, Washington D.C., San Diego, Santa Monica, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Boston, Phoenix, New Orleans, Portland, Miami...
Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Quebec City...
London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Munich, Frankfurt, Prague, Vienna...
...plus hundreds of other cities!
• Reservations: In a growing number of cities you can now reserve and pay for parking in advance, saving you time and money.
• Rates: See rates calculated on the map just for you, as well as detailed rate cards for thousands of parking facilities.
• Lots & Garages: Check the real-time occupancy of lots & garages in a growing number of metro areas across the United States.
• Street Parking: See a live map of available street parking in select cities, including Downtown Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and San Francisco!
• Parking Timer: Set a timer to help you avoid overstaying your visit at the meter, or to keep you safe on street sweeping day.
• Direct to Driveway: When you get directions to a lot or garage, you'll be pointed to the nearest driveway, not just the street address.