Transas iSailor - Marine Navigation, Chart Plotter and AIS Viewer
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 1.8.4
- Size: 72.2 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Transas Marine Limited
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- In-App Purchases:
- USA. New York to Nantucket and to Cap May, NJ. $14.99
- GULF COAST $14.99
- ATLANTIC COAST $14.99
- USA. Chesapeake and Delaware bays. $14.99
- USA. Block Island, Ri to the Canadian border. $14.99
- PACIFIC COAST $14.99
- AIS Receiver Support $9.99
Transas iSailor - Marine Navigation, Chart Plotter and AIS Viewer Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Transas iSailor - Marine Navigation, Chart Plotter and AIS Viewer app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Transas iSailor - Marine Navigation, Chart Plotter and AIS Viewer Review12
iSailor is an award-winning easy-to-use marine and river navigation system developed for amateur seafarers.
Intended for use on boats and yachts, iSailor provides clear presentation of navigation information, electronic charts and additional content. Transas own TX-97 vector format charts supported by iSailor are recognized worldwide as one of the most accurate and reliable sources of navigational information.
The application operates on iPhones and iPads utilizing the built-in GPS or an external Bluetooth GPS.
Supported devices (with iOS version 7.x.x and higher):
• iPhone 4 or higher
• iPad - 2nd generation or higher
Available chart folios cover coastal and offshore waters of North America, Latin and South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Far East, Asia, Australia & New Zealand.
All chart folios can be selected, purchased and downloaded via the iSailor application interface using its Chart Store section utilizing the standard iTunes Store payment/purchasing procedure.
• Positioning system: iOS (Built-In GPS), NMEA GPS or AIS Class B (Optionally)
• NMEA Heading and Rate-Of-Turn sensors (Optionally)
• NMEA Echo Sounder with a graphical 2D echogram and water temperature sensor (Optionally)
• NMEA Wind Sensor, including True & Relative wind calculation (Optionally)
• Display of charts, routes, track(s) and user objects
• AIS target presentation. target contours and dimensions (Optionally)
• Internet AIS service (Optional subscription)
• Weather service (Optional subscription)
• Tides and tidal currents (Optional subscription)
• Sailing guides. regional marinas (Optional subscription)
• North Up, COG Up, Head Up and Route Up chart orientations
• Information on any vector chart objects
• Free cursor, Point-To-Point and Own ship referenced ERBL functionality
• Monitoring of navigational data: Position, Course (COG) and Speed Over Ground (SOG)
• Route creation by the graphic and tabular methods. “Go To” routes.
• Waypoint monitoring: Bearing to WP, Distance to WP, XTD, Time-To-Go and ETA
• Schedule information: Time-To-Go and ETA to any selected waypoint ahead
• Multiunits and multilanguage support
• Custom track colours
• Day and night chart palettes
• Alarm monitoring functionality
• Route, track and user object: export/import via GPX, KML and KMZ formats
• User object sharing via: Facebook, Twitter, iMessenger, e-Mail
Warning: continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease your device battery life.
iSailor web site: http://www.isailor.us
Any questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org