Travel Altimeter Lite - GPS Altitude & Map Elevation - Compass - Barometer
- Last update: 6 months ago
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: BranchenKing Ltd.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- In-App Purchases:
- Remove advertisements $0.99
- Background Bundle $1.99
- Choose Your Own Background $1.99
- Mountains (Illustrated) $0.99
- Pocket Compass $0.99
- Meadow (Illustrated) $0.99
- Grey Compass $0.99
- Ship Compass $0.99
- Thank the Developers $0.99
- City (Illustrated) $0.99
Travel Altimeter Lite - GPS Altitude & Map Elevation - Compass - Barometer Description31
View your altitude or elevation on stunning landscapes that adjust with the time of day. The barometer lets you track your altitude changes based on the change of pressure. Just set your reference pressure and altitude in order to use the Altimeter for seeing the difference in elevation of two points. Great for hiking and other outdoor activities. The Compass shows your orientation in real-time.
"I love this app, wherever I go snowmobiling or hiking I always use it."
"This app really works well. I enjoy checking the altitude wherever I am. Nice!"
A simple and uncluttered interface to read:
• Altitude or Elevation
• Highest GPS accuracy for your device
• Ground elevation from topographical map values
• View in feet or meters
• Built-in flashlight
• Share screenshots with beautiful backgrounds
• Share on Twitter, Facebook, Email, or text message
Use the Custom Background upgrade to take a photo from the top of a mountain and take a screenshot with your altitude overlaid to show your family & friends.
Backgrounds (In-App purchases):
• Meadow landscape (Illustrated)
• Cityscape (Illustrated)
• Mountains (Illustrated)
• Choose Your Own
Note: Many customers with high altitude illnesses or sensitivities, such as chronic lung disease, asthma, COPD, & emphysema find this app useful for avoiding high altitudes. It is also used by hikers and climbers who want to avoid high-altitude cerebral edema (HACE) and high-altitude pulmonary edema (HAPE). However, the altitude shown is potentially subject to large inaccuracies and this app should NOT be used as a primary device for determining altitude for medical reasons.