DW - Breaking World News
- Last update: 8 months ago
- Version: 2.3.0
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Deutsche Welle
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.idmedia.android.newsportal
DW - Breaking World News Description141
Get unbiased, international news and information on the world’s most pressing issues. The free DW app for tablets and mobiles keeps you up-to-date with the latest headlines and in-depth coverage of everything from business, science and politics to arts, culture and sports.
The DW app provides you with the information you need to shape and understand your world – quick, direct, uncomplicated and completely ad-free right in your hands.
DW stands for news Made in Germany and is respected as a reliable source of information and conduit for arts and culture – and not only from those with German roots.
- On-demand audio and video content from the DW Media Center
- Stream all DW programming live (English, Arabic, Spanish and German)
- Write your comments directly in the app
- Be a part of the story! Use the app to send photos and videos directly to the editorial teams
- Offline mode for better accessibility
- Text mode for low-bandwidth access
- Support for Chromecast
- Push notifications
- Content in 29 languages
Germany has long been known for reliability, precision, efficiency, quality and innovation. DW has wrapped all of these attributes into one app, to make sure that you don’t waste any of your precious time getting the news that you want.
Deutsche Welle (DW) is Germany’s international broadcaster and a trusted source for reliable news and information with radio and online content in 30 languages and four TV channels that span the globe. DW brings people closer to what matters most – made in Germany, made for minds. We provide a comprehensive, detailed, impartial and unbiased look at the latest headlines. DW is news you can trust – 80% of our users turn to DW because of our credibility. At the same time, our journalists stand up for freedom of speech and opinion in their target regions. DW provides depth to issues that “breaking news” sources can’t afford.