Google Play Newsstand
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Size: 117.76M
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: Google Inc.
- Content rating: Rated for 12+
- Package name: com.google.android.apps.magazines
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 70.5 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Google, Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu
Google Play Newsstand Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Google Play Newsstand app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Google Play Newsstand Review2,532
Google Play Newsstand is a personalized news reader that provides a single destination for browsing the topics, news sources, and magazines you care about.
Enjoy access to thousands of free and premium news sources, leading magazines, and specialized publications. Newsstand’s catalog includes The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, The New Yorker, Quartz, Vox, Refinery29, People, Fast Company, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Vanity Fair, and much more…
Whether you want to quickly scan today’s headlines, or find in-depth articles, videos and podcasts about your personal interests, Google Play Newsstand saves you time by presenting personalized suggestions just for you, powered by Google’s recommendation engine.
Each recommendation includes a justification and an option for providing feedback. In this way, you always know why you are seeing a story, and you can easily tell Newsstand whether to continue showing you similar stories. In other words, it gets better the more you use it.
* Briefing - Get caught up in under a minute with a blend of top headlines, local news, and personal interests.
* For You - Feed your curiosity with a stream of personalized recommendations assembled just for you.
* Library - Stay on top of your favorite topics, sources and magazines by adding them to your library
* Explore - Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more.
* Go Offline - Download any news edition, topic or magazine to read offline.
* Read Later - Save stories you don't have time to read now and go back to them later.
* Fast and efficient - Stories are formatted perfectly for your device.