National Geographic Magazine
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: National Geographic Society
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- National Geographic magazine $1.99
- National Geographic Magazine April 2012 issue $4.99
- National Geographic Magazine April 2011 Issue $4.99
- National Geographic Magazine June 2011 Issue $4.99
- October 2011 Issue $4.99
- National Geographic Magazine May 2011 Issue $4.99
- National Geographic Magazine July 2011 Issue $4.99
- December 2011 Issue $4.99
- National Geographic Magazine March 2012 Issue $4.99
National Geographic Magazine Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the National Geographic Magazine app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
National Geographic Magazine Review0
**PLEASE NOTE, the National Geographic digital edition will no longer be available for iPhone 4 devices as of the January 2017 issue. If this impacts access to your digital subscription and you cannot or do not wish to access your subscription via another Apple device, you can request a refund for the remainder of your subscription by contacting Apple Support via the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
**If you purchased a subscription directly through National Geographic, please contact magazine customer service at 1-800-895-2068.
National Geographic magazine is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get National Geographic magazine on both devices. Existing print and digital subscribers get complimentary access to both editions.
Here are details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $19.99 (12 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99/month (1 issue)
Single issues: $4.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic magazine for iPad start with our February 2011 issue and November 2012 for iPhone.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.