Powerball Scanner Lite
- Last update: 5 years ago
- Version: 2.5
- Compatibility: 2.0.1 and up
- Author: Analog Apps
- Content rating: Unrated
- Package name: com.analogapps.powerballscanner.lite
Powerball Scanner Lite Description0
* Receive notifications on your phone whenever Powerball numbers are drawn! (full version only, not in lite app)
* Enter the numbers you're playing or scan them in if your Android device has a back-facing camera, then receive notifications about how much you've won as soon as the drawing occurs! (notifications in full version only, not in lite app)
* Check the latest winning numbers, jackpot info and drawing information from the app any time
* Review historical winning numbers, jackpot info and drawing information
* Optionally roll saved numbers forward week after week automatically (full version only, not in lite app)
PLEASE NOTE: This app does not scan bar codes on tickets, it scans the actual numbers row-by-row on the ticket. Click "about" in the main menu of the app to watch a video demo of ticket scanning.
Powerball Scanner Lite helps you keep track of all the numbers you play without ever having to check your tickets. Simply use your phone's camera to scan tickets for the Powerball lottery or add them to the app manually. Once you've saved your numbers, Powerball Scanner Lite will keep track of all of the numbers you play and tell you your expected winnings as soon as lottery results are published.
This is the lite version of the Powerball Scanner app. If you like this app, please follow the instructions in the app to upgrade to the paid version. If you upgrade to the paid version, you'll get everything in the lite app, plus:
* Instant notifications on your phone about winning numbers and the amount you've won as soon as drawings occur
* Ability to save an unlimited amount of numbers each week
* Ability to roll numbers over week after week
* No ads
If you have any questions, feature requests, bug reports, or problems scanning tickets, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll help you out. If you like the app, please rate it in the Android market!