The Boston Globe ePaper
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 5.3.14
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Globe Newspaper Company, Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- Boston Globe $14.99
- Boston Globe Single Copy $0.99
The Boston Globe ePaper Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Boston Globe ePaper app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
The Boston Globe ePaper Review12
• The ePaper is a full replica edition including articles and pages as they appeared in print, including the Sunday Comics.
• The ePaper is free for Boston Globe digital subscribers and many print subscribers. Simply sign-in using your BostonGlobe.com account.
• To connect your BostonGlobe.com account, enter your Boston Globe account information on the Subscriber Login page.
• One-month subscriptions are available for $14.99 per month. One-month subscriptions automatically renew at $14.99 per month until cancelled*
• Read stories in the Page view or Article view.
• Share articles via email and social media.
• Recent back issues are available for download from the archive by tapping "More".
*Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
**Progressive download has been disabled for iPad 2 and iPad mini (1) and will be restored in a future update of the app.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.