- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Binary Hammer
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- All 6 Icon Packs $3.99
- Productivity Icon Pack $0.99
- At Work & Home Icon Pack $0.99
- In Town/At Home Icon Pack $0.99
- Leisure Icon Pack $0.99
- Bundle of Thanks $0.99
- Triple Icon Pack $1.99
- Boatload of Thanks $2.99
- Finance & Games Icon Pack $0.99
- Children & Activities Icon Pack $0.99
You have never experienced a task manager like this!
Simple. Attractive. Useful. 30/30 helps you get stuff done!
You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app.
The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:
- What am I supposed to be doing right now?
- How much time do I have left to do it?
Multiple lists, syncing over iCloud, and smart time functions are just some of the features!
** What Some Users Are Saying **
- “Best-of-class process timer”
- “My grades have actually improved since I started using this.”
- “So good that I decided to not write my own”
- “I've been able to reduce my [ADHD] medication with this app, and my life has become so much less stressful as a result.”
- “30/30 App-teach kids about planning, time estimation, self-monitoring, and social behaviors.”
- “LIFE CHANGING!”
** Awards & Achievements **
Named "one of the Best ADHD Apps of 2015" by Healthline, Runner-up for Best Task Manager app in the 2012 Best App Ever awards, named “one of the best apps of 2012” by 148Apps and “one of the 100 best apps ever made for iOS” by Tap! magazine.
As seen on Apple's “Editor's Choice” for iPad, G4's Attack of the Show!, The Washington Post, USAToday.com / Tech, Gizmodo's App of the Day, TUAW's Daily iPhone App, c|net, lifehacker.com, Esquire and iPhone Life magazines, TWiT's iPad Today show, and beautifulpixels.com.