Adobe Creative Cloud
- Last update: 4 months ago
- Version: 3.2.1335
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Adobe
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.adobe.cc
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 101 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Adobe
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- In-App Purchases:
- Creative Cloud Storage (20 GB) $1.99
Adobe Creative Cloud Description0
• Automatically sync your screenshots to the Creative Cloud and your desktop.
• Markup and annotate screenshots with new in-app tools.
• Search and acquire assets from Adobe Stock.
• Find new apps connected to the Creative Cloud via the App Library.
• Publish your work to Behance -- the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work.
• Upload photos to Lightroom or add them to a Creative Cloud Library.
• Download assets from Creative Cloud Libraries to use within other apps.
Adobe Creative Cloud for Android: Your work, your inspiration, your creativity, with you wherever you go. Included as part of your free membership, this app connects your mobile devices to the Adobe Creative Cloud.New collaboration features in Creative Cloud for Android make it easy to share designs with your team. Invite team members to collaborate on a project or create a public link to share your designs with anyone in the world. With push notifications, you'll receive feedback the moment someone leaves a comment or joins a collaboration.
This app gives you access to all of your files and assets stored in the Creative Cloud. You may browse and preview your PSD, AI, INDD, PDF and other design asset stored in the cloud. You'll have instant access to Creative Cloud Libraries as well as mobile creations made in Photoshop Mix for Android.
Creative Cloud for Android will also help you manage your screenshots. When enabled, every screenshot you take on the device will sync to the Creative Cloud and your desktop. In app tools allow you to add annotated notes, drawings, and shapes to your screenshots so they are ready to share.
Sign up for a free Adobe ID and start collaborating with your team immediately. The free Creative Cloud membership includes 2GB of cloud storage (powered by CreativeSync*) and trial access to every Adobe creative tool.
* Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them. Start your creative work on any device and seamlessly pick it up on another.