- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: Varies with device
- Size: 23.16M
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: Google Inc.
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.google.android.calendar
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 1.7.5
- Size: 145 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Google, Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Content quality checked
Google Calendar: Stop Keeping Important Dates In Your Mind, Use The App Review
Google Calendar is the mobile app that helps you to keep up with all the events, birthdays, friends meetings, daily tasks. It is like a personal assistant on your Android phone. Download Google Calendar on your phone and be more effective during the day.
Google Calendar app, made by Google LLC has numerous additional functions, besides reflecting important events on your screen. It must be mentioned in this Google Calendar review, that you can even create the list of your choruses and receive notifications in time. The app works with all your different calendars at the same time, making sure that nothing is forgotten. No matter, whether you plan to go to the concert or want to congratulate your granny on her birthday, the app alarms you in advance.
This is the most colorful set of backgrounds for calendars you have ever seen in your life. Google did a truly amazing job here. The design of the app is so vivid, so luring, you don’t want to exit the app even when all your meetings are scheduled and all important dates are saved. Despite an incredible number of pictures stuffed inside the app, it runs really fast and does not freeze, no matter your Wifi connection.
Some mobile phones already contain Google Calendar free app as a part of a basic package. However, not many users are particularly aware of this app or how to use it. It is true that Google Calendar's latest version contains numerous features, but they are not really complicated. You will learn how to use the app in a few minutes. Your main options are:
- Check various modes of view. You can switch even between the month, year, day of the view to see what events are upcoming;
- Bring the events from your Gmail account. After you bought tickets for the plant, bus, concert, book the hotel or table in the restaurant, and do it via your Gmail account, the event appears in your calendar automatically;
- Make the list of your daily business. Take a look at the upcoming work. Put the alarm on the most important daily tasks;
- You can actually set up your goals via the Google Calendar app. After Google Calendar download procedure, go to the options and pick to run every day or three times a week, and you will receive notifications.
Cross-platform use 5/5
Google Calendar is the app that was made for both mobile platforms. You can download the app from the official app stores. Before you install the app, check for the basic requirements of the app. Google Calendar Android version works on any Android system and needs only a Wi-Fi connection. Google Calendar iOS app works on a 10.0 iOS system or later and needs at least 179.6 MB of empty space. It is compatible with iPad and iPod touch as well.
Google Calendar app is completely free of charges. You don’t need to pay to use this app. And unlike many free apps, this one does not contain ads that may bother you while you are using the app. If you want to improve the quality of the app’s work, you can only make sure that the battery is fully charged on your phone and your Wi-Fi connection is strong and fast.
The Bottom Line
Google Calendar free app allows you to stay aware of all the events that you want to attend. It informs you about upcoming birthdays so you would always be the favorite member of the family. Google Calendar is not hard to learn. Every button is signed and reachable in one or two taps, depending on the level of importance. It is ok if you forgot to call someone, Google Calendar app sends you a notification in advance.Collapse
Download Google Calendar on your mobile phone and receive notifications about parties you want to attend, friends you want to call.
Pros : Free of charge;
Outstanding vivid design of the app;
Contains numerous features;
Easy to control;
It does not contain ads.
Cons : Asks for permissions to take the information from Gmail;
Annoyingly reminds you about things you promised to do but don’t want to.
Cross-platform use 5
Average : 5.0
Did you enjoy this review?