Grocery Shopping List Free – Buy Me a Pie!
- Last update: 7 months ago
- Version: 4.19
- Size: 96.6 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Skript, LLC
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- In-App Purchases:
- Pro Subscription $9.99
- Lifetime PRO $12.99
Grocery Shopping List Free – Buy Me a Pie! Description86
We help over 6 million users around the world do their shopping routines with joy and pleasure.
The Washington Post: "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
The Next Web: "This is a neat, easy-to-use app that’s beautifully designed. But where Buy Me a Pie really comes in to its own is that a single account can be synced across multiple iOS devices."
TechCrunch: "Buy Me a Pie! is certainly well designed and simple to use, ratching up an average user rating of 4.5/5 in the App Store globally."
Lifehacker: "Perfect for grocery lists, Buy Me a Pie! ensures that you will never miss an item on your shopping list again."
AppScout: "...attractive, fast, and has plenty of features. This should be your first stop when searching for a grocery list app."
Geek.com: "There are simple apps that let you just make a list, but Buy Me a Pie! is tailor-made for the experience and it’s a nice looking app, too."
***** Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories. *****
You definitely need this app if you know the value of:
* Time: a well-planned list updated in real time saves precious minutes and hours in a store
* Money: when you know what to buy you're safe from spontaneous purchases and waste
* High spirits: we are sure you'll be happier without frustration caused by double purchases or forgotten items to buy
* Environment: paper shopping lists are made of trees. Our lists are made of lines of program code
* Multi-platform: use it on iPhone, iPad and just about any device by going to Buymeapie.com website
* Elegant simplicity: do not think how to use the app. Just enjoy using it
* Smart grouping: group your products by aisles with the help of colors assigned to the items, and the app will group the items in the list automatically
* Built-in self-learning dictionary: entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry. Sort the dictionary the way you prefer - alphabetically, by color groups and by frequency of use
* Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list
* The dictionary language may coincide the system language or not - the application settings allow both ways
* Pull up the list to clear all checked items
* Tap the time bar to scroll up the list
* Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings
* Access any of your lists from the list of lists by simple stretch gesture
* Share your lists via text messages or emails
* Easily clone your lists
* Automatic synchronization in background: edit your lists, and we will take care of delivering the changes to your family or friends
* Be aware of the changes: see every alteration made to your lists in real-time and get push notification about the changes
* Multiple shopping lists organized into the convenient list of lists with the preview of their contents
Bring your shopping experience to the new level of convenience and style!
Buy Me a Pie! is free to download and use. Purchasing the in-app Pro auto-renewing subscription unlocks unlimited shopping lists, sharing lists to unlimited users, additional color groups, ads free version and premium support. Buy Me a Pie! Pro can be purchased as auto-renewable subscription for $0.99 a month or $9.99 a year, as well as life-time license for $24.99 with one-time payment.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.