HP Print Service Plugin
- Last update: 8 months ago
- Version: 3.2.1-2.2.3-14-16.4.15-122
- Size: 13.50M
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: HP Inc.
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.hp.android.printservice
HP Print Service Plugin Description2,175
The HP Print Service Plugin enables printing on your AndroidTM KitkatTM (v4.4) and newer device without the need for additional print drivers. This app supports a large variety of HP Printers including HP OfficeJet, HP LaserJet, HP DesignJet, HP Photosmart, HP DeskJet and HP Envy.
Easily print from Gallery, Photos, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Chrome, Google Drive and many other applications supporting print. Just tap the menu button to reveal the print option. Location of menu button may vary depending on your model of AndroidTM device.
Discover and print to HP printers that are:
• Connected to the same network as your mobile device.
• Broadcasting a Wi-Fi Direct network on supported HP Printers.
• Connected to the mobile device via a USB On-the-Go cable.
After installing the HP Print Service Plugin, it is important to turn on the plugin. This is done by going to Settings -> Printing -> HP Print Service Plugin under the General Settings section from many devices and toggling the setting to “On”.
For Samsung devices, it is done by going to Settings -> NFC and sharing -> Printing -> HP Print Service Plugin
For more information on using the HP Print Service Plugin or details on supported HP Printers, please refer to the following URL:
For more information on Mobile Printing in general, please also refer to: