Tayasui Sketches - Draw, paint and doodle ideas like on paper.
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 15.2
- Size: 171 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Tayasui.com
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- In-App Purchases:
- Pro Version $4.99
- More Tools $1.99
- Layers $1.99
- Olivia's Coloring Book $1.99
- Enable Stylus Pressure $1.99
- Carl's Coloring Book $1.99
Tayasui Sketches - Draw, paint and doodle ideas like on paper. Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tayasui Sketches - Draw, paint and doodle ideas like on paper. app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Tayasui Sketches - Draw, paint and doodle ideas like on paper. Review74
Because beautiful tools make beautiful drawings, we endlessly refined Sketches brushes to create the most realistic drawing tools.
Sketches is the most realistic, versatile and user-friendly sketching app designed for a mobile device. This exhaustive artist's toolbox helps users create dazzling sketches, cheerful paintings and smashing illustrations on the go.
- Import photos
- Over 20 ultra realistic tools
- Incredibly realistics watercolor wet brushes
- Brushes Editor
- Color Eyedropper
- Pro Export and sharing
- Use layers to simplify your task
- Export them as separate PNG with transparency
• Folders (iPad only)
Easily organize your drawings in beautiful and easy to personalize folders or books.
• Pressure Stylus support
Discover even more realistic brushes while Styluses.
We support Apple, Wacom and Adonit Styluses.
A Unique feeling : Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It's an effect you have to see to believe.
• A unique UI with a touch of Zen : Tools are hidden away as you create and the bare minimum buttons are shown to make for a very clean canvas..
• Community : Share your drawings with the Sketches Community where you can find inspirations and vote for other people drawings.
I• List of tools
- Felt Pen
- Pen Brush
- Oil Pastel
- Watercolor Dry and Wet brushes
- Acrylic brush
- Area and Filling tool
- Text (iPad only)
- Shapes (iPad only)
- Smudge tool