Keek Social Video Network: Watch & Share the Latest Trending Videos
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 104 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Keek Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- In-App Purchases:
- Rising Star +100 Followers $4.99
- Rock Star +1000 Followers $14.99
- Celebrity + 500 Followers $9.99
Keek Social Video Network: Watch & Share the Latest Trending Videos Description0
Over 75 million users love Keek! Download now & share a peek into their world with a 36 second video.
'Keek keeps it simple' –Mashable
Keek is a fun and easy way to capture, upload, share and watch videos, and is the hottest new free social media platform. Upload video updates directly to Keek, unlimited and free.
Use our popular social video service to video blog your life and peek into the lives of your friends and families. Create a new social video network by sharing videos you shoot and enjoy streaming videos that other people have uploaded. Videos range from funny to intimate, so you can always find one that matches your mood on our site.
* Endorsed and loved by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian
* Video-sharing app Keek is ready for prime time –NY Post
* Combination of YouTube, Facebook & Twitter –Forbes
• Watch & share videos with users from around the world
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr & Google+
• Exchange private messages with video & text
• Private group video chat with up to 36 friends at once
• Video search by hashtags such as #happy, #idk and #ver
• Switch to front and back camera while recording
• Import vids from camera roll
• Save videos and upload them later
• Zoom while recording
• Post text and video comments
• Customizable activity stream
• Subscribe to your favorites and follow the latest trending videos
• Unlimited free video uploads
• Easily switch between a public and private video account
And much much more!
Connect and share with us on our website or social media