- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 4.1.24
- Size: 38.57M
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: LinkedIn
- Content rating: Rated for 12+
- Package name: com.linkedin.android
- Last update: 11 years ago
- Version: 9.1.57
- Size: 236 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: LinkedIn Corporation
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- In-App Purchases:
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial $59.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial $29.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial $59.99
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial $29.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial $29.99
- Business Subscription $29.99
- Premium Career Subscription $29.99
- Job Seeker Subscription $29.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial $59.99
- Business Plus Subscription $59.99
The LinkedIn app allows you to easily find and keep in touch with people from the professional network. You’ll get constant updates and suggestions to connect with users you may know.
Using the LinkedIn app, it will be easy to look for other users, work, groups, and companies. Build your professional brand, share interesting articles to improve your reputation and reach out to people who can help you with your professional growth.
The app is easy-to-use and fast. You can update your profile, manage and edit the resume whenever you want and wherever you are.
The LinkedIn app’s interface may seem bulky and overcrowded with lots of options.