NOTE: You will need a subscription to hum in order for the hum app’s features to work. You can purchase a hum subscription at www.hum.com or call 1-800-906-2501.Shouldn’t your car be as smart as everything else in your life? With hum, you can set speed and boundary alerts, decode engine lights or summon help with the push of a button. It’s an ...
hum app Description61
NOTE: You will need a subscription to hum in order for the hum app’s features to work. You can purchase a hum subscription at www.hum.com or call 1-800-906-2501.Shouldn’t your car be as smart as everything else in your life? With hum, you can set speed and boundary alerts, decode engine lights or summon help with the push of a button. It’s an easy way to get a smarter, safer, more connected car.hum is a car expert so you don’t have to be.
• Vehicle diagnostics – Your engine light is on. Now what? Just open your hum app and we’ll tell you what it means—in plain English.
• Mechanics hotline – What’s that clunking sound? Ask a human, not the Internet. Call our mechanics hotline to get help from a certified, independent mechanic.
• Maintenance reminders – Who can keep track of 3,000 miles? hum can. And you can be reminded when you’re due for something like an oil change or tire rotation. hum will help you stay safer.
• Pinpoint roadside assistance – Flat tire? Just push a button. Hum pinpoints your location so you get help fast—handy if you have no clue where you are *.
• Emergency assistance – Connects you to a trained, live agent at the push of a button if you have an emergency on the road. And if we detect a collision, hum can automatically send help.
• Stolen vehicle assistance – What carjackers didn’t count on is hum determining your car’s exact location. And sending that location straight to the police.hum keeps tabs on your car when you can’t.
• Speed alerts – Outsmart any lead foot. With hum, you can set speed alerts so you get a text or email if your car exceeds the max speed you set.
• Boundary alerts – Want to know if your teens are going where you think they’re going? Your car now has a chaperone. If your car enters or exits a boundary you set, we’ll let you know. You can even set specific days and times for each alert.
• Vehicle location – Hum knows where you parked in case you forget (again). Plus, it can pinpoint your car’s location at any time and even send you updates as it moves.And that’s not all that hum can do.
• Driving history – hum details your car’s driving stats with reports on gas usage, speeds traveled, distances covered and more.
• Service and travel discounts – Rack up the savings at service centers, hotels, car rental locations and more*.
• Auto health report – Time for a tune-up? Hum can email you a monthly health report on your car to let you know it’s time for service.
You’re moments away from enjoying a smarter, safer, more connected car.Downloading the hum app completes step 1 of the set-up process. Step 2 is creating your hum account on the app. Don’t have a hum subscription? Go to www.hum.com and order online today!*Roadside assistance provided by Signature Motor Club, Inc., up to four events per year.
**Automotive discount services not available in all states.
Check hum website for details and limitations.