- Last update: 7 months ago
- Version: 3.5.2
- Compatibility: 2.3.3 and up
- Author: eos.uptrade GmbH
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: de.eos.uptrade.android.fahrinfo.hamburg
The smart way to go places – with the HVV App: tickets and timetables, wherever you happen to be.
Everything at a glance with the area map including switchh infos.
Where is the nearest bus stop? Where can I find the nearest StadtRad bike stand? Where is the nearest free car-sharing vehicle? The area map will tell you. View when the next HVV service leaves from where and where you can find the next mobility service offer from our switchh partners.
Get personalized connections
Enter bus stops/stations, addresses or a particular place of interest manually or activate the positioning function (GPS) and let it take your current position as start point or destination.
Save money when you buy a ticket
Profit from a 3% discount on single, day or supplementary tickets (N.B. This discount does not apply to weekly season tickets and the Hamburg CARD).
Also at your fingertips: a departure monitor, zoomable network overviews, info bulletins on delays and much, much more ….
• Authorize the system to “Read contact data” (Kontaktdaten lesen): as an option you can set the system to suggest addresses of your contacts as start point or destination for a timetable enquiry. When you activate this function you can choose a contact from the list displayed, and only that address will be transferred to the background system. You can allow the HVV App to access your address book for this.
• You will need an active online connection in order to use the timetable information and the departure monitor as well as to buy a ticket via the App, since the information loaded is always the latest update. After the ticket has been completely downloaded, you no longer need the online connection.
• We cannot guarantee or accept any liability for the correctness or completeness of the information given.