- Last update: 7 months ago
- Version: flavorprodRelease-6.3.17-RELEASE
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: ch.sbb.mobile.android.b2c
SBB Mobile Description0
SBB Mobile focuses on simplicity and fun. Timetables can be checked in real-time and you can easily buy and show tickets on your phone.
• Connections from current location
• Local, national and international timetable queries
• Connection information with real-time data
• Occupation forecast
• Take-Me-Home functionality
The current version of SBB Mobile allows you to purchase the following types of tickets:
• Regular tickets in Switzerland
• Tickets for regional fare networks
• Supersaver tickets
• Day passes
• 9 o'clock travelpass
• Class upgrades (Switzerland)
• Class upgrades (regional fare networks)
• Nighttime supplements
• Extension tickets
• Bike passes
• Travelpass for children
• Travelpasses for dogs
The available features of SBB Mobile are constantly being expanded. However, the following features are not yet available:
• Seat reservations
• Bike reservations
• Class upgrade from 9 a.m.
• Special regional fare tickets
• International tickets
• Swiss travelcards
Payment options include credit cards or the PostFinance-Card. A one-time registration on the SBB Ticket Shop is required.
Data security and authorisations.
Why does SBB Mobile require authorisations?
To use the "take me home" function and display the stops in the vicinity of the current location, the GPS function must be active.
Calendar and e-mail:
To import timetable information into the calendar, SBB Mobile requires writing and reading rights.
Camera hardware control elements.
To be able to personalize your touch-timetable.
To transmit timetable and ticket request enquiries.
For the offline functions such as lists of stops, connections (history and favourites) and purchasing tickets.
Deactivate standby mode:
Prevents the smartphone screen being turned off and the device being put on standby before you have received a push notification.
Control vibration alarm:
So that the device can vibrate when a push notification comes in.