Truck GPS Route Navigation
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Size: 9.23M
- Compatibility: 2.3.3 and up
- Author: TeleType
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.teletype.smarttruckroute
Truck GPS Route Navigation Description316
The only truck GPS system where maps and routes are updated hourly and supported by verified truck driver feedback from over 100,000 truck drivers. Our routes are created on our servers where thousands of routes are analyzed before we display the best one to you.For questions or help in processing your order, TEXT or call 724-901-1115.The company that created SmartTruckRoute is based in Boston, MA, USA.SmartTruckRoute GPS is a paid subscription - it is FREE from 1 to 2 pm and 1 to 2 am EST daily (365 days a year). To try for 1 month it is $14.95 or get 1 year for $59 or 3 years for $99. Purchase within the app. There is no charge to download, you only pay when you are ready. We offer a 48-hour money back guarantee.
Visit www.SmartTruckRoute.com for more detail.Takes only 3 minutes to install the complete system with maps!This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and gets you to your destination on time and on budget. Smarttruckroute requires 1 gig per month data connection.
See our "Help" section to see how you can use even less data.SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation is available for the following countries:United States
Thousands of truck drivers are using SmartTruckRoute daily. Please see our map of users
http://smarttruckroute.com/startend/Why we are better...Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Free dispatching web service at SmartTruckDispatch.com for users of SmartTruckRoute.
Truck friendly. Unlimited routing.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
View satellite images at your destination.
Configure the app to reflect the size and weight of your vehicle to insure the best route. The default settings are set up for an 18 wheeler: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings to be higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle size or Hazmat Level.The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one-time payment, there are no recurring fees.* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more, Data updated daily.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings
* Up to 10 via points
* Dispatch routes directly from your browser to your phone. Use www.smarttruckdispatch.com
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic.
* Hands-free operation. Speak your destination or give command
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level for real truck routing
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish* FREE full use of the app between 1 pm to 2 pm and 1 am to 2 am ESTEasily change the specifications of the vehicle to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.Portable Truck GPS:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html. Want a free trial? Email request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing needs.