Indian Railway Time Table PRO
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 1.0
- Compatibility: 2.3.3 and up
- Author: railguru
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.railguru.in
Indian Railway Time Table PRO Description0
Rail Guru is one of its kind of app having indian railway timetable, pnr status, fare calculator, train live status, seat availability, seat map, passing trains and many more.
Got slow or no Internet. No Problem Indian railway info can work Offline
# No Internet Required.
indian railway time table is best railway app
It's fast and reliable it has everything that you can ever need.
# It's Free. and always will be.
1. Train between two railway stations
2. PNR status for your ticket Just Enter the 10 digit pnr number and get your live booking status online or by sms.
2. Seat availability (including tatkal ticket)
3. Fare (including all classes)
4. Live Station - Trains Arriving at a Station within specified hours
5. Seat map / berth layout
6. Coach / rake position - Locate your Boggie on platform.
7. Share your train running status, pnr status, seat availability, fare and many more.
8. Train detailed info like :
Run days - days on which train runs.
Class - classes that train have like 1A, 2A, 3A, SL, CC, FC etc.
Pantry - check if train has catering facility
Fare Includes food cost - check if fare includes food.
Total travel time - total runtime of a particular train.
Advance reservation period (ARP) - Check how early can you book seat
Rake share - Check what other trains share the boggies of particular train.
Pair train - Get Return train.
Gauge - check if train is broad gauge or narrow gauge.
Fare type, train type, Av. Speed and many more.
Best App for all your railway inquiry.
Some of the unique features provided by App include :
- Automatically downloads offline Database - so you can access all railway related information even when you have no internet using offline database
- Get your desired information in just few clicks.
- Lowest battery & data consumption
Disclaimer: indian railway timetable is not affiliated to indian railways or irctc. This is only a tool to access publicly available information.