Mumbai T2 App
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: GVK CSIA
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.gvk.mumbaiairport
Mumbai T2 App Description2
Welcome to Mumbai T2 app, the official app of the Mumbai airport. We have now expanded to offer you the same wonderful experience also for domestic flights leaving from the CSIA Terminal 2. Meet Titu the peacock - serving as your personal airport buddy and guiding you through the entire concourse of the Chhatrapati Shivaji international airport.
The Mumbai T2 app offers you not just flight information such as international and domestic flight status, and flight schedule for arrivals and departures, but also information on the various airport facilities such as the check-in counters, gates, customs, baggage wrapping points, washrooms and drinking water, and restaurants and shops. What’s more, you can also discover all these through the augmented reality experience it offers.
The Mumbai T2 app reminds you when it’s time to reach your gate, all just at the tap of a button.
Discover a lot more with the Mumbai T2 app:
• Plan your entire trip on the app – look for Indian domestic flights, domestic flight offers, search flights that suit you, know about any flight schedule, whether domestic or international. Find the availability of an airport taxi, and even a restaurant within CSIA Terminal 2 to catch up on a cup of coffee.
• Stay updated on your international or domestic flight booking with the latest flight departure time or any change in flight schedule and flight status with T2’s live flight tracker!
• An Airport Map helps you navigate through the beautiful Mumbai International Airport to the nearest facilities, gates, shops and restaurants.
• Augmented Reality is a revolutionary technology that allows you to ‘see’ the options using your camera. A must try!
• Browse through the Food & Drink guide to grab a quick and delicious snack.
• Browse through the host of shops and explore over 100 available brands!
• Keep our emergency SOS number handy for any emergencies.Watch out for updates on this Mumbai T2 app that will add more exciting features, including ‘Jaya he’ GVK Museum, cab booking, m-shopping, uploading of boarding pass for paperless experience, pre-booking duty free, pre-booking spas and a lot more.